Bridging the Gap Initiatives – Grants through 3rd parties (HCA, Give & Take, Eagles Raps)
- Disadvantaged Youth Education & Training
- Crisis Support
- Essential Equipment & Services Grants
- No Interest Loan Scheme
- Sports & Recreation Grants
The Bridging the Gap Initiative is a series of Grants that people may be eligible for assistance through organisations like:
a. Hills Community Aid & Information Services, Inc (HCA)
b. Eagles Raps
Under Bridging the Gap are the following Grants
1. Sport & Recreation Grants – To ensure youth from disadvantaged families have the opportunity to be involved. Allowing children to play sport, dance or attend school camp, etc.
2. Essential Equipment & Services Grants – Ensuring families have access to the essentials of modern life.
3. Crisis Support – Ensuring families have access to funds for services not quickly available when it is needed.
4. Disadvantage Youth Education & Training – Ensuring youth have the opportunity to further their education outside of the normal channels.
5. No Interest Loans Scheme – Adding additional funds for HCA to administer through their wonderful No Interest Loans Scheme.
Other organisations that qualify could be added to the list of organisations to assist families in need.