How can I donate to Community Foundation?
You can help support community groups in North Western Sydney by donating to the Community Foundation.
You can donate by doing one of the following:
- Cheque made out to the Community Foundation of North Western Sydney and post to PO Box 1204, Baulkham Hills NSW 1755
- Download our donation form and fax it to (02) 9686 3100 or post to above address
- Set up a direct debit with the following details:
Account Name: Trustee for the Community Foundation of North Western Sydney
Account No: 193889829
Reference: Your name or Donor Number
- Contact us directly to organise a donation.
- Become a Friend of the Foundation and organise a regular donation – contact us about this.
- Arrange weekly or monthly deductions from your salary through your employer. Click here for more information.
- Online donations via credit card – coming soon.
All donations to CFNWS are tax deductible.
How you can help CFNWS
There are many ways you can help CFNWS assist the disadvantaged in our community.
- Become a volunteer and help with our programmes and fund raising activities
Become a corporate sponsor
- Organise an Employee Donation Scheme
- Support the employee volunteer programme – contact us
- Provide relevant pro bono services
Become a business donor
Ethics and social responsibility are becoming increasingly important to both customers and investors, and businesses are being increasingly scrutinised on their ability to do good as well as make a profit.
Donations made to the Foundation are entirely used to help the disadvantaged in the local community. Not only does this enhance the Company’s reputation, and the money is mostly being spent to be spent in the local area thereby supporting local businesses.
Become a Foundation Volunteer
There is so much to do and the Foundation is run entirely by volunteers. If you are:
- A business why not allow your employees time off for Community Volunteering; it will provide them with an opportunity to be involved with their community, can provide them with great satisfaction, and develop their community and team spirit;
- A member of the Community with time to spare, then come and help us. You will meet wonderful people, and have the opportunity to contribute to the local community.