Bridging the Gap Initiatives
- Disadvantaged Youth Education & Training
- Crisis Support
- Essential Equipment & Services Grants
- Sports & Recreation Grants
The Bridging the Gap Initiative is a series of Grants that people may be eligible for financial assistance.
Under Bridging the Gap are the following Grants
1. Sport & Recreation Grants – To ensure youth from disadvantaged families have the opportunity to be involved. Allowing Children aged 5 – 18 years to play sport, dance, attend school camp, etc. To the value of $360 per child per year.
2. Essential Equipment & Services Grants – Ensuring families have access to the essentials of modern life to the value of $1,500 per family per year.
3. Crisis Support Grants – Grants for families currently undergoing Crisis. Could be to pay rent, buy food, etc – to a maximum of $2,000 per family per year.
4. Disadvantaged Youth Education & Training – Ensuring youth between 15-21 years have the opportunity to further their education outside of normal channels to a maximum of $2,000 per youth per year.