There are many ways you can help CFNWS assist the disadvantaged in our community.
- Become a volunteer and help with our programmes and fund raising activities
Become a corporate sponsor
- Organise an Employee Donation Scheme
- Support the employee volunteer programme – contact us
- Provide relevant pro bono services
Become a Business Donor
Ethics and social responsibility are becoming increasingly important to both customers and investors, and businesses are being increasingly scrutinised on their ability to do good as well as make a profit.
Donations made to the Foundation are entirely used to help the disadvantaged in the local community. Not only does this enhance the Company’s reputation, and the money is mostly being spent to be spent in the local area thereby supporting local businesses.
Set up an Employee Donation Scheme
This scheme is approved by the taxation department and encourages employees to make a small regular donation from their wages; it could be as little as $1/week, but over a year it represents a significant donation to the local community. For the Employer it is easy to do and for the employee the whole of the cumulative donation is tax deductible at the end of the year.
Become a Foundation Volunteer
There is so much to do and the Foundation is run entirely by volunteers. If you are:
- A business why not allow your employees time off for Community Volunteering; it will provide them an opportunity to be involved with their community, can provide them with great satisfaction, and develop their community and team spirit;
- A member of the Community with time to spare, then come and help us. You will meet wonderful people, and have the opportunity to contribute to the local community.